2019 STIHL TS 800 STIHL Cutquik®
Call for Price
The TS 800 Cut-off Machine now featuring a magnesium guard and reduced weight.
The TS 800 STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machine features a magnesium guard making the machine a full 0.7 pounds lighter than the previous model. The TS 800 features a 16" cutting wheel, the largest size we offer in a handheld design. When used with the optional STIHL Cutquik® Cart, the TS 800 is an excellent alternative to conventional walk behinds because it can be used as a handheld or quickly snapped into our cart for long, straight, controlled cuts. It's also fuel efficient, with enough power to cut through asphalt, concrete, rebar, iron and steel with ease.
The TS 800 also features an ergonomic design and five-point advanced vibration control system built right into the handle, maximizing comfort so you can power through your day with less fatigue. When long, straight expansion joint cuts are needed, the optional cart, mounted water tank, guide wheel and depth gauge wheel make it easy to help keep the cut straight. With a cutting depth of up to 5.6", the TS 800 is a real pro performer whether in your hands or on the cart.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Decompression Valve: The decompression valve reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine's correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty" side of the air box.
- X2 Air Filtration System: The X2 Air Filtration System revolutionizes the cut-off machine industry by allowing air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions. Outside air enters the system in a swirling motion, removing 80% of dust particles. This pre-cleaned air is then routed through the primary and secondary air filters before being sent into the engine. The X2 Air Filtration System is virtually maintenance free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
- Bayonet-Style Fuel Cap: Includes retainer for easy use, even with gloves on.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioning: With consistent semi-automatic re-tensioning, this feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is a feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Ergonomic Grip: The ergonomic top-handle bar design provides an optimal comfortable grip in any working position.
- Displacement: 98.5 cc (6.0 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 5.0 kW (6.7 bhp)
- Weight*: 12.7 kg (28.0 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1200 cc (40.6 oz.)
- Engine Speed: 9,300 rpm (Elec. Gov.)
- Maximum Spindle Speed: 4,600 rpm
- Arbor Size: 20 mm
- Maximum Wheel Size: 400 mm (16")
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 143 mm (5.6")
- Power Source: Gas
- Engine Size
- 6.0 cu. in. (98.5 cc)
- 6.7 bhp (5.0 kW)
- Fuel Capacity
- 40.6 oz. (1200 cc)
- 28.0 lb. (12.7 kg)
- Blade Size
- 16 in. (400 mm)